Drip is a Ecommerce CRM created for establishing scalable, profitable, and personal interactions with your consumers. Now, it can be integrated with the Everest Forms.
- Firstly, you need to purchase the Everest Forms Pro plugin.
- After the successful purchase, you will get the plugin zip file under your WPEverest account page.
- Now, you can download the Everest forms pro plugin and Drip add-on from there.
- Through your WordPress Dashboard, visit Plugins -> Add New -> Upload and then choose the downloaded zip file and then install and activate it.
- Now you are ready to use this add-on for your site.
- Once you have entered the Everest Forms Pro license on your site, go to Everest Forms > Add-ons.
- Search for the ‘Drip‘ add-on.
- Click on ‘Install‘.
- Once the installation is finished, click on ‘Activate‘. The add-on will be activated.
Setup and Configuration #
You will need to have a Drip API in order to integrate the Everest Forms with the Drip. Follow the steps below for this.
Setting up the API Key #
- Sign in to the Drip account, or create one from here.
- Click on Account Name > User Settings on the top right.
- Copy the API key to a clipboard.
Integrating the Drip with Everest Forms #
Once you have generated and copied the API key from the Drip account, go to Everest Forms > Settings > Integration > Drip. Add the API key to the ‘Drip API Key’ box. Also, add a nickname besides the API key box.
Now, click on ‘Connect to Drip’ to integrate the Drip.
Note: You can add multiple API keys from the settings.
Adding Connections for individual forms #
Once you have set up the API key on the main settings, it’s time for you to add a new connection for your forms. For this, go to the required form’s editor page. Click on ‘Integration’ from the available tabs. You will find an option called ‘Drip‘ from which you can add a new connection.
- Click on the ‘Add New Connection‘ button and a pop-up will appear. Add the name of the connection.
- Click on ‘OK‘ after adding the name and the connection is added.
- Select Account: Select the available Drip accounts for connecting the form.
- Select List: Select one of the available lists.
- List Fields: Map the matching fields from the form fields.
- Custom Fields: Match the Everest Forms fields with the Drip custom fields from the available lists of the custom fields.
- EU Consent: You can either grant or deny the EU Consent. Or, keep it as default.
How to use conditional logic for Drip connections? #
To use conditional logic, enable the option by ticking the ‘Use Conditional Logic’ option at the bottom of every connection you make.
In the above example, the form sends data to the Drip account only if the First Name is ‘Everest’.
Note: You can add more than one connections.