Pipedrive is a well-known sales CRM that lets you produce and manage leads all in one location. It features a visual sales pipeline methodology that lets you drag and drop deals across stages.
- Firstly, you need to purchase the Everest Forms Pro plugin.
- After the successful purchase, you will get the plugin zip file under your WPEverest account page.
- Now, you can download the Everest forms pro plugin and Pipedrive add-on from there.
- Through your WordPress Dashboard, visit Plugins -> Add New -> Upload and then choose the downloaded zip file and then install and activate it.
- Now you are ready to use this add-on for your site.
- Once you have entered the Everest Forms Pro license on your site, go to Everest Forms > Add-ons.
- Search for the ‘Pipedrive‘ add-on.
- Click on ‘Install‘.
- Once the installation is finished, click on ‘Activate‘. The add-on will be activated.
Setup and Configuration #
You will need to have a Pipedrive API in order to integrate the Everest Forms with the Pipedrive. Follow the steps below for this.
Setting up the API Key #
- Sign in to the Pipeline account, or create one from here.
- Go to Account name (on the top right) > Company settings > Personal preferences > API.
- Copy the API key to a clipboard.
Integrating the Pipedrive with Everest Forms #
Once you have generated and copied the API key from the Pipedrive account, go to Everest Forms > Settings > Integration > Pipedrive. Add the API key to the ‘Pipedrive API Key’ box. Also, add a nickname besides the API key box.
Now, click on ‘Connect to Pipedrive’ to integrate the Pipedrive.
Note: You can add multiple API keys from the settings.
Adding Connections for individual forms #
Once you have set up the API key on the main settings, it’s time for you to add a new connection for your forms. For this, go to the required form’s editor page. Click on ‘Integration’ from the available tabs. You will find an option called ‘Pipedrive‘ from which you can add a new connection.
- Click on the ‘Add New Connection‘ button and a pop-up will appear. Add the name of the connection.
- Click on ‘OK‘ after adding the name and the connection is added.
- Select Account: Select the available Pipedrive accounts for connecting the form.
- Select Services: Select one of the two services. Namely Person and Leads.
- Owner: Select the owner of the account.
- Select Label: There are various labels available on the Pipedrive account. Select anyone.
- Visible To: Select the option you would like to show the form entires to.
- List Fields: Map the matching fields from the form fields.
How to map custom Pipedrive fields with the Everest Forms? #
You can create custom fields on Pipedrive by navigating to your account > Personal Preferences > Data Fields. Now, click on ‘Add new custom field’.
Now, to map these fields, go to Everest Forms > Integrations > Pipedrive and select the custom field and the Everest Forms fields from the ‘Custom Field’ option.
How to use conditional logic for Pipedrive connections? #
To use conditional logic, enable the option by ticking the ‘Use Conditional Logic’ option at the bottom of every connection you make.
In the above example, the form sends data to the Pipedrive account only if the First Name is ‘Everest’.
Note: You can add more than one connections.