On the Everest Forms Pro, we can make the exporting of the form entries dynamic by choosing various available options. For this, go to Everest Forms > Tools > Export. You can see the ‘Export Entries‘ section.
To export entries, choose a form from the ‘Select Form’ drop down.
- Form Fields: Select the required fields that you would like to have on the entry.
- Additional Information: Select if any additional information is required.
- Export Formats: Select the format for the file to be exported.
- Date Range: Select the range of date.
- Search: This is the conditional logic section. If you add any condition, only the entries that match the given condition will be exported.